Sunday, 20 November 2011

2 weeks already?!?

I haven't updated in a while because I gave birth 2 weeks ago - my little man is finally here!


The running total for labor and delivery:
  • 24 hours in the latent stage of labor (they don't count this as true labor but it hurt like hell - I'll be posting a review of the Elle Tens machine, which helped me A LOT!)
  • About 11 hours in active labor (by the time I went into hospital, I was already 7 cm dilated!)
  • Less than 2 hours of pushing (included in that 11 hours of labor)
  • Air and gas throughout labor, excluding when I started pushing, and 2 injections of meptid
So my little man Max was born on 5 November 2011 at 10:10 am. He was 3.24 kg (roughly a little over 7 lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment